Sunday, January 29, 2006

Aaaannnd...we're off!

Well, here we are, the first day of our tour with Allied Concert Services. Flew into Minneapolis from New York earlier today and what did we do? Checked out the Mall of America, of course! :) Our hotel is conveniently located across the street from the mall (I swear, we did not plan this). Anyhow, quite a sight to see an indoor amusement park, complete with carousel and underwater aquarium.

One of the great things about travelling is we get to see old friends who are no longer living close by. I reconnected with an old friend from my Juilliard days, Sarah, who moved to Minneapolis after she graduated from Juilliard. It was great to share stories with her over sushi (Claremont Trio loves sushi, by the way), as well as meet her husband!

By the way, I am convinced I am incapable of packing lightly for trips over 2 weeks long! :) Have you ever tried wheeling two suitcases at once? Incredibly awkward and very, very clumsy! I must have been quite a sight today. :P

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger julie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home