Monday, February 20, 2006

Chippers

Tonight we found a special surprise in our dressing room. Along with the regular bottled water and fruit, there was a small white box innocuously labelled "Widman's Candy Shop, Crookston, MN". Inside I discovered "chippers" - chocolate covered potato chips, and it was love at first bite!

Widman's is a local candy shop (their other store is in Fargo, ND) and all of the Crookston folks - from the gentleman who introduced our trio at the beginning of the concert to the pageturner - praised their confections!

Of the three of us in our trio, I definitely have the most uncontrollable sweet tooth, though I must say that Ryan likes his desserts too! I'm glad to have an ally, though I must report that he was not such a fan of the chippers - he pronounced them "weird" and prefers his Cold Stone Creamery shakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home