Saturday, February 25, 2006

33 Hours in NYC

2 spent on the M60 (public bus to LaGuardia airport)... 31 spent running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to see as many friends as possible and then eat, drink, shop, speedwalk the streets, and literally bump into millions of people until I felt thoroughly cosmopolitan again. Trips to the bank and post office, some quality time with my mound of snail mail, and quick refills to my little containers of vitamins, Q-tips, etc., and I was back on the plane to Youngstown, OH, where I woke up this morning completely disoriented, but happy.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily sounds like the quintessential New Yorker! If the Claremont Trio ever decides to look for a residency, it had best find one near the Big Apple and not in Fairbanks, Alaska....

Oliver

 

Post a Comment

<< Home