Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Wireless World


I've been impressed with how easy it has been to find internet access along our trip. It would have been much more difficult to write this blog just a few years ago. Not so long ago I routinely travelled with a phone cord, hooked my laptop into the hotel phone, called the front desk to ask about charges for local calls, and dialed up on AOL. But these days wireless seems to be ubiquitous, not just at Holiday Inns, but at Super 8's accross the country. The really impressive thing? The truck stops! I've seen many signs advertising free wireless internet at rest areas along the road... and I'm not talking about flashy service plazas with landscaping and TCBY. I mean the little bumps along I-80 with restrooms and Coke machines. Awesome :-)

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell us more about your concerts, the kind and sizes of audiences you are having, the halls, the pianos, etc.! And what about the weather?

a tax lawyer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home