Monday, April 3, 2006

Beebee!

As our drive from Chicago to Quincy, IL was going to be a rather long one, we decided to stop along the way and stay with my mother-in-law in Decatur, IL. It was much nicer than staying at a hotel -- what service! We were greeted with wonderful platters of fruit.


Here I am, pictured with my mother-in-law. She had just bought a new puppy (a Yorkie-poo), Beebee. Puppies are just too cute! We all took turns playing with our new friend. Oh, and for all of you wondering, I DO get along with my in-laws!
As energetic as the puppy is, Julie managed to catch her and hold her still for a photo!

My mother-in-law went all out. Not only did she prepare delicious fruit for breakfast, but she also made pork chops, corn, veggies, and salmon! Yum! (I realize, once again, I have wandered onto the topic of food. We love it!)

3 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the way your mom-inlaw cut those oranges, with the raspberry accent atop to offset for color and taste. The full table spread is very inviting to the appetite. After your feast, someone should let BeeBee have a go at one of those corn cobbs for doggie gags & giggles...it facilitates in the process of pet-bonding. Arrrf:)
J. Cee

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Well, with all that food left over, I'm sure Beebee would have loved some human food -- I don't think my mother-in-law would have been very happy with me, though!

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why doesn't the Claremont Trio acquire a dog to take on its concert tours? You could call him Claremont and have him hand out programs at concerts. A Chocolate Lab, of course, is the best kind of dog to get, although all Chocolate Labs insist on sitting in first class on airplanes.

Ichabod

 

Post a Comment

<< Home