Monday, October 8, 2007

Audio AND Visual

So, I had mentioned in "ClassicallyHip" that we were to visit the WITF studio in Harrisburg last week. John Clare, who had interviewed us last year when we gave masterclasses at Getttysburg College, invited us for an in-studio interview as well as live performance. With his very nifty gadget (I must get myself one of those, by the way), he also videotaped our performance. On his blog, you can hear the interview as well as watch us in action at our instruments! Enjoy!

To go to John Clare's blog, click here.


1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger John said...

It was excellent to have you guys in the studio. Have fun on tour and we'll see you again soon. BTW, I love my camera/video camera/mp3 player: a Mobi DV H12 "i-joy".
Warmest,
JC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home