Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Surprise!

*Sigh* Another Valentine's Day away from my husband! I was lamenting the sad situation this morning when there came a knock at my door. I thought to myself, "Oh, the housekeeping staff didn't see my 'Do not disturb' sign. Argh." However, it was not the housekeeping staff at all -- it was a hotel clerk holding a big box. Hmmm...


In this wonderfully big box, there were all sorts of Valentine's Day goodies from all three Claremont husbands (Kai Yu, Aaron, Chad). :) Thanks!!!! They certainly brought smiles to our faces.


The macarons are delicious (from one of my favourite bakeries in New York City), and the Care Bear card is super cute. When I open it, it talks to me! How cute is that?

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna,

I sure hope that the three of you also sent Valentines Day presents to Kai Yu, Aaron and Chad! I wonder how they timed the mail to get the package to you exactly one day before Valentine's Day? By the way, Happy Valentine's Day to the whole Claremont Trio and their spouses!

Virgil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home