Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Trip Home

SNA - DEN:










DEN - LGA:

Catching up on the New Yorker... Highlights:

-Everything by Hendrik Hertzberg
-Most everything by James Surowiecki

January 11

-Water Music: Fountains Go Vegas by John Seabrook

-Number Nine: Sonia Sotomayor on the Court by Lauren Collins
-Safari by Jennifer Egan

Jan 18

-The Sure Thing: The Myth of the Daredevil Entrepeneur by Malcolm Gladwell

-Twisted Sisters: Rodarte's Avante-Garde Approach by Amanda Fortini
-A Risky Proposal: Will a New Legal Strategy Help Gay Marriage? by Margaret Talbot
-Lines of Resistance: The Art of William Kentridge by Calvin Tomkins


LGA - HOME:

6 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Debby said...

Wow, I guess you had a window seat!

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In this nation's tireless effort to improve the quality of air travel, we have made the air-bus appear more like the interior of a subway; complete with air marshal incognito along with his contraband sniffing dog poking out of his mailbox. Always vigilant in maintaining the security of passengers and crew: Time Marches On!...ruff...

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee whiz Emily! You get to go to such cool places and even get paid to go there! I think that I would like to take up the violin, cello or piano! Would you be willing to teach me on the violin?

Freddy

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger histfan said...

Thanks for all of your recent postings and pics. Are we supposed to know the man and his dog from previous postings?

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger emily said...

No, no - I don't know dog or man. The dog was just cute, and I was camera happy yesterday and missing my own Wheaten Terrier...

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger histfan said...

That was an oustanding concert as always yesterday at the Gardner Museum. I was lucky enough to say a very quick hello to Emily's and Julie's Mom after the concert. I met her at a previous concert at Harvard University.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home