Friday, September 19, 2008

Furry Friends

I've always loved stuffed animals... my bed was completely covered when I was a kid. I long ago lost interest in shot glasses and refrigerator magnets, but I can't seem to resist picking up these little guys along the road.

My buffalo is from Mount Rushmore last year. I found this little dog at a grocery store this evening in Franklin, PA. (Claremont post-dinner activity: drooling over desserts and stuffed animals at the grocery store. Touring is action packed, I assure you.)

He reminds me of Weedle, my bigger dog back home. I miss him!!

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weedle is an impeccably groomed doggie that elicits the same cuddly response as this newly purchased stuffed doggie of similar appearance. However, given Weedle's former propensity for the shot glass & a certain body language in which the paws are strategically crossed, then I would be ready to open the door quickly to let Weedle out for a few minutes--just to gather its composure if for nothing else.

Sherbet the stray tiger cat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home