Monday, April 7, 2008

Aloha From Hawaii!



Greetings! For those who have been wondering if I've dropped off the face of the earth, I haven't! If you have been keeping track of our upcoming concerts, we have three concerts on three different islands in Hawaii. Emily and I managed to find some time a week before our concerts for a mini-vacation with our husbands in Kauai. This is my second time in Kauai, as Kai Yu (my husband) and I took our honeymoon here! We have been enjoying our time here, getting some sun, and taking on some adventures. Earlier this morning, Emily, Chad, Kai Yu and I embarked on a snorkeling raft tour off the south shore of Kauai. The picture above was taken by our Captain Tara (who was great!) in our snorkel gear and wetsuits. I highly recommend the wetsuits -- it can get cold in that water! During our snorkeling trip, we managed to swim with some Pacific sea turtles, in addition to all of the beautiful marine life!

4 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't Emily bring her violin on the snorkelling adventure???

Pedro

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, these don't look Les Pacific sea turtles. What happened to their outer shell? Is it at the cleaners?! Are they being refitted?!!
Sacra bleu! They're not toitles. It's living peeeple. Voila, c'est Happy Family!
Ooo-la-la! Ya had me, there!

Jacques Yves Cousteau

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna, Julia and Emily,

Thanks for coming to Kauai. We loved your concert last night. Wishing you continued success and Aloha,

Your newest fans,
Rob and Jeff

P.S. I hope you can spend more time on the Kalalau Trail on your next visit to Kauai.

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys rocked yesterday! Thanks for coming to Waimea Canyon Middle School. If you're on Kauai again check out our side of the island. The trails up at Kokee are amazing. Mahalo and a hui ho.
maluiawcms@blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home