Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Snow Day

As Julie had mentioned, we were caught in middle of a snowstorm last weekend and found ourselves with a snow day. Although our concert in Sturgeon Bay had been postponed, we decided to get on the road to make it as far as possible to our next concert (from Merrill, WI to Watertown, WI). However, we didn't get very far. Thanks to my GPS, we found some accommodations in Stevens Point, WI at a Country Inn and Suites. To my surprise, my room was much larger than I had anticipated, with a few extras!


It is very rare that I find myself in a hotel room with a TV in the bathroom in addition to the one in my room! It felt almost luxurious on our day off. Here are a few more views of the snowy weather from inside the comfort of my very warm room:

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, Donna! They got that TV wall mounted on the wrong end of the room <:-0/....

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna,

I think the extra TV is intended to distract you from looking outside at the weather! Bet you won't find an extra TV in your room in Hawaii!

Wheedle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home