Wednesday, September 3, 2008

All Married Off


So, I was the last one in the trio to tie the knot when I married Aaron this past June. It was the most beautiful day I can imagine and I thank both my trio-mates for their untiring efforts to make the wedding a success ;-) I could not have pulled it all together without them!

















































They also allowed me to slip off for an unforgettable honeymoon this summer. Aaron has been plotting this trip for years now, especially during the Allied tours when I was away from home for weeks at a time. As in all things, his travel planning skills are unmatched and our tour from Paris to Crete was spectacular. If only we could take a honeymoon every year....





























5 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger histfan said...

I am so happy for both of you!

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why can't you take a honeymoon every year??? Gorgeous pictures!!!

Lucifer

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I got married I would go to Six Flags on my honeymoon and slide down that big water slide into a pool of green jello. Then we would look for that dancing old guy from the TV commercial so my wife and I could laugh at him for resembling that bald little old man that Benny Hill would always slap on the top of his head.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Tom Ellis said...

Congratulations on your marriage, Julia! Aaron looks like a delightful, intelligent young man who is worthy of you.

I heard the three of you perform in Norfolk, VA last year, and was utterly transported by your magnificent, virtuosic, impassioned performance. I have since purchased both of your CDs--the Mendelssohn and the Arensky/Shostakovich--which I listen to with great delight (they are both on my Ipod). So count me as a loyal fan; whatever else you record, I'll buy it!

My very best wishes to both of you!

--Tom Ellis

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the honeymoon pictures! So adorable.

...from your old roomie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home