Monday, September 25, 2006

Liquids Allowed Again...

Well, in limited amounts, anyhow. The TSA announced that effective today, it has adjusted tha ban on liquids, aerosols and gels. Yay! Hooray! As silly as it seems, Julie and Emily can both confirm that I am incredibly attached to my favourite brands of toiletries. As long as I can keep the amount under the control, I won't have to check my suitcase! I am extremely happy about this. The TSA website says that as long as travel-sized toiletries (under 3 ounces each) will fit into one quart-sized, clear plastic zip-lock bag, they will be allowed as carry-on.


Go to TSA's website here.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of liquids has either Emily or Julie been challenged about the liquid they have in their dampits in their violin and cello? And don't they keep some liquid polish in their instrument cases to fix the occasional scratch or bump?

Nikita

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

What a great time everyone had last night - you were fabulous! I have some pictures to send you, but need your email address. Break a leg tonight in Augusta!
Theresa
www.knittingnonpareil.blogspot.com
tpeppel@clemson.edu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home