Sunday, April 8, 2007

Kennesaw, GA






So I've been fairly behind on my blogging, but here are some pictures from our January concert in Kennesaw, GA! We performed at the brand new Dozier Center for the Performing Arts, which is not too far outside of Atlanta.

My husband used to live in Atlanta so many friends came out to see us play. In the first picture is Jenny Merrick, who used to put up with my husband's messiness and general male habits because she was his roomie! Below that, I am pictured with Jessie De Los Reyes, who is one of the sweetest people I know.

The bottom two pictures are of my friend, Koya Craddock. She is a dancer and we both went to Juilliard. Not only that, we lived in the same dorm suite for 5 years, so we've been through a lot: school stress, roommate drama, boy crises, you name it! We had a fun time catching up in the lobby of the hall.

3 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna,

Kai Yu never has seemed particularly messy to me. In fact Kai Yu suggests that you may be a bit of a neat freak, not even allowing him to touch your Steinway piano....

Clara

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The nature of thy "messiness" is measured in the willful capacity to leave it unattended in a pile, the scarcity of edible food in the fridge (beer notwithstanding), and can be reflected in the revolting mis-use of sink facilities. Behold & indulge in thy noble splendor! But, alas, lo'and behold: without a woman's sanction & admonishment, we get even MESSIER as we get on in years. Just don't rest the pizza box atop of an illuminated halogen lamp :-O/...

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna,


OMG, I love the pictures of myself and the "classical divas". I thought we would never make it to the concert since we were lost in the dark for like 25 minutes. On the way home Jeff said he really enjoyed the concert and he was thrilled to finally meet my friends. He probably thought you were an imaginary friend.... which I am so capable of. LOL!!!! Anyway, we have to get together again, hopefully on your turf next time. I miss the city and all the crazy people. I fit right in....... Ok, toodles!!!!!



Koya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home